Translate

samedi 30 novembre 2013

What's in my MAKEUP BAG ?

Alohaaaaa ! Je viens vous rédiger un petit post beauté aujourd'hui. J 'ai récemment mis un peu d'ordre dans ma trousse à maquillage et je me suis dit que un "What's in ma makeup bag?" pourrait être cool. Voici ma petite trousse de maquillage que j'emporte avec moi lorsque j'ai un assez grand sac, parfois quand je vais à l'école mais surtout quand je sors ou que je vais dormir chez des amis. Cette petite trousse rose néon vient de chez Clinique, je l'avais eu avec un coffret de produits pour Noël 2012 :) Je la trouve super jolie, la matière est géniale, elle se nettoie très facilement. En plus elle est un peu transparente, c'est le top quand on ne veut pas commencer à chercher dans sa trousse pendant 2 heures Haha


Commençons par les produits pour le teint:


Kabuki ELF // Poudre Fit Me de Maybelline // Anticernes Fit Me de Maybelline // Terre Indienne Teint Doré


Bronzer Bahama Mama de The Balm // Blush Berry Merry ELF // Blush Instain The Balm (échantillon) // Blush Brush ELF 

Les lèvres:


 Baume à lèvre à la violette Gal Collection // Colorsensational popsticks 020 Tropical Pink // Baume prodigieux lèvre Nuxe

Les yeux:


 Groupillon Hema // Crayon khol noir carbone The Body Shop // Estée Lauder 01 Blackened Black // Mascara Sexy Pulp Y ves Rocher

Autres:


Brume parfumée Sheer Love de Victoria's Secret // un élastique et une pince :)

Voilà tout le contenu de ma petite trousse :) N'hésitez pas à commenter ! Et bon-week end a tous :)))


Xoxo, Maeva





13 commentaires:

  1. I absolutely LOVE whats in my bag blog posts! You have great products. I wish my bag was that small, my boyfriend jokes with me and says I have an airport luggage bag for a purse! LOL I just carry everything that I would need with me!!

    I love all of Victoria's secret scents but the Sheer Love is a favorite of mine. I love when they have their sales for Six perfume bottles for $30 USD -- I stock up!

    Thanks for sharing this post. I am a new follower of yours, and would love it if you can follow me as well. Please let me know what you think of my page as I am new to the blogging world.

    Thanks beautiful

    Rica xx
    wwW.LaBellaVitax0x.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You have a great make up selection!
    Maybe we could follow each other?

    xxx
    http://causeineedit.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I have not seen some of the products that you use before, but thank you for sharing.
    I am following you on G+ and Bloglovin, although, you don't seem to have any posts there. Have a lovely Sunday and let's stay in touch.
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Great post!
    Want to follow eachother on blogger?Let me know
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Great products!

    I am now following you on GFC, I would love it if you could follow back!!

    www.stylememoirs.co.uk

    xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Now following you back :)

    http://lipstickandpolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Thanks for your comment on my blog! Sure I want to follow each other.
    I just followed you, mind to follow back? (:
    Great photos btw<3

    christymonicaa.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. i jus followed you via GFC , i love your blog
    hope u follow me back
    http://coeur-of-fashion-blog.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. i love ready whats in the makeup bag post !
    wanna follow each other ??

    http://www.ryokogurl.com/

    RépondreSupprimer